The Crimson Crescent Clan
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoмe!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Site
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm by Crimzen

» What comes to mind?
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm by Necromancer

» Roleplay Words
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm by Guest

» Crimzen's Games
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am by Guest

» Joining Ritual
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm by Solara

» The legend of Zelda games
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm by Solara

» Wolfquest Members!
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:27 pm by Crimzen

» Role-play Violations
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» Training Sessions
Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm by Crimzen

Okami The Sun God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimzen
ĸazeĸage
Crimzen

Okami The Sun God Empty
PostSubject: Okami The Sun God   Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Quote :
‹The template Nihongo title is being considered for deletion.› Ōkami​ (大神,? literally "great god", "great spirit" or "wolf" if written as 狼[11]) is an action-adventure video game developed by Clover Studio and published by Capcom. It was released for Sony's PlayStation 2 video game console in 2006 in Japan and North America, and 2007 in Europe and Australia. Despite the closure of Clover Studio a few months after the game's initial release, a version for Nintendo's Wii console was developed and produced by Ready at Dawn, Tose and Capcom, which was released in North America in April 2008, in Europe in June 2008, and in Japan in October 2009.

Set sometime in classical Japanese history, Ōkami combines several Japanese myths, legends and folklore to tell the story of how the land was saved from darkness by the Shinto sun goddess, named Amaterasu, who took the form of a white wolf. It features a distinct sumi-e-inspired cel-shaded visual style and the Celestial Brush, a gesture-system to perform miracles.

Ōkami was one of the last PlayStation 2 games selected for release prior to the release of the PlayStation 3. Although it suffered from poor sales, Ōkami received critical acclaim, even earning the title of IGN's 2006 Game of the Year.[12] The Wii version has earned similar praise though the motion control scheme has received mixed reviews. A sequel for the Nintendo DS titled Ōkamiden was released in Japan on September 30, 2010 and in North America and Europe in March 2011.
Contents
[hide]

Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com

Okami The Sun God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami The Sun God   Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Okami~<3
I love this game, I have finished it 4 times...And helped you with that one part...=P
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
ĸazeĸage
Crimzen

Okami The Sun God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami The Sun God   Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Lol same here the storyline never gets old. :3
Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com

Okami The Sun God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami The Sun God   Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

OH MAH AMATERASU!!! I love Okami with all my heart. But I sadly don't have it. I don't play by the story, lool. I just wander around and do whatever. If I absolutely have to, I play story parts. If I have the choice, I don't really play by the story and just make my own. So fun. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okami The Sun God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami The Sun God   Okami The Sun God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami The Sun God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Crescent Clan :: Video Games-
Jump to: