The Crimson Crescent Clan
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoмe!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Site
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm by Crimzen

» What comes to mind?
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm by Necromancer

» Roleplay Words
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm by Guest

» Crimzen's Games
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am by Guest

» Joining Ritual
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm by Solara

» The legend of Zelda games
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm by Solara

» Wolfquest Members!
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:27 pm by Crimzen

» Role-play Violations
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» Training Sessions
Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm by Crimzen

Training Sessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimzen
ĸazeĸage
Crimzen

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Training Sessions   Training Sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

These are the events members will be doing in roleplay to enhance their abilities, and even be considered by the higher ranks to be placed as leads. The list below will be the event that each rank will do in order to advance higher in their rank.

ANBU & Jounin

The ANBU and/or Jounin will be assigned to leading a group of loyal member on a mission, of course it will not be easy. The Kazakage will most likely roleplay as a harmful obstacle to keep things interesting. The Kazakage my also assign you to a mission that involves 'leading' of 'Other Villages' villagers, If the mission is complete and everything was done correctly, you chances of being left in control will be even greater as well as adding more Coins and Kazekage Trust! Whatever the mission may be the Kazakage must trust that you will be able to take care of the Clan while they are away.

Sonicbooms

Sonicbooms may be given a mission as back up for an ally Village if they are in battle, again Crimzen may be roleplaying an ally fighter, or an opponent. You must stay on your toes when in battle you life and the lives of the other villagers depend on it. The mission may also be a guarding assist when a guard is wounded. It is important that you do not show mercy, and never turn your back on the enemy if the Kazakage trust you enough they may even give you a mission to take the enemy down form the inside.

Physicians

Similar to the Sonicbooms, the Physicians are also called as back up when alliance members are injured in battle. It will mostly be in the middle of a battle field the site will be pretty bad, the Kazakage my roleplay the events going around in the area to make you feel as uncomfortable, and unable to do your job as much as you can. He may even roleplay an injured alliance villager.

Chasers

Chaser will first be taught tracking one even they will do is follow an Hawk to food a Kazakage will be roleplaying the Hawk for assistance, another event is they will be given a mission to track down a lot 'other villagers' canines when they are also. Second they will be working on surrounding prey by working together by taking down larger prey like caribou, buffalo ect.

Look Outs

Look Outs will be given missions to guard, & spy, on other villages. They will be taught, stealth, patience, silent signals, and how to hide their scents form rival wolves. They will be taught stealth, in the fast following steam they must jump form rock to rock with falling in, they will also be taught agility by weaving their bodies through vines, and under large tree roots.

Caretakers

Caretakers will be given a mission too babysit an ally members puppies or they will take care, of the pups at the speedy current. Again, Crimzen will be roleplaying the curious pups, doing the actions they will most likely will be doing, remember that the pups lives are in your paws, you must keep them safe at all times.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com

Training Sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Crescent Clan :: Roleplay Guidance-
Jump to: