The Crimson Crescent Clan
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Hello! Welcome to The Crimson Crescent Clan! Visit our topic for more details!

→ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236

We hope to see you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoмe!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Site
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm by Crimzen

» What comes to mind?
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm by Necromancer

» Roleplay Words
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm by Guest

» Crimzen's Games
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am by Guest

» Joining Ritual
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm by Solara

» The legend of Zelda games
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm by Solara

» Wolfquest Members!
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:27 pm by Crimzen

» Role-play Violations
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» Training Sessions
Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm by Crimzen

Crimzen's Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzen
ĸazeĸage
Crimzen

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 am

This is a topic I made to discuss the games I play on basics almost everyday.

→ First game is 'Nintendo Dogs + Cats' for the Nintendo 3DS, I forget when I got this but, I have taken pictures of my 3 dogs. ^^

Crimzen's Games Hni_0012

→ This is Dash my black, white, and a bit of tan, Shiba Inu. He's actually the first dog I obtained when I started the game, I named him Dash because, when I got him home he was running all over the place! xD So, I named him 'Dash' because, he obviously, likes to run, he's kinda lazy, when everyone else is playing with a Tennis balls, he either jumps in or lays down on one of the couches I have out. He's a good sport though, couldn't go a day without seeing those chubby cheeks, he's name seems to have spelled out 'Destiny' too. He's is also, the first dog that has finished the 'Lure Coursing' a he still comes out in 1st although, it helps for me to keep my concentration. He was asleep at the Cafe xD got tried of play with that cat I guess.

Crimzen's Games Hni_0016

→ Frosty! He's the second dog I obtained once, I managed to save enough money to purchase another dog, for Dash to play with. I felt like he need a friend, to play with and nap with near the campfire, so I got a white & gray Shiba Inu, I picture them like brothers, Dash is the more relaxed, Frost is jumpy and loves to play. I'm training him for the Disc Competition he's currently in the Pro Cup and I still have to do some training at the 'Beach' which is where I took the picture above, notice the Samurai Origami Helmet on his head I think it fits him, considering Shibi Inu's are form Japan and they where breed for strong hunting dogs. ^^ His name is actually, Frost but, when I'm really happy to see him I call him Frosty .

Crimzen's Games Hni_0017

→ This is Jade shes the third dog I purchased, I thought about getting a girl dog, for once. xD I also thought the bro's could use a sister, she's a real smart pup and learns quickly she knows a variety of tricks, which I can't name right now since I have pokemon in. xD I think she's likes to relax just like Dash, but, will get up and play with Frost and Dash when she feels like it. She's usually in the bed resting, like she owns to the place. ^^ I would love to enter her in the Obedience Course but, alas, I can't find my AR Card. D=

Well, that's it for my 3 virtual pets! Tell me what you think! ^^ I have some other games I want to add as well. But, I will do that soon.

Crimzen's Games Hni_0018

Thanks for browsing!
Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com
Necromancer
ѕιgнтѕeer

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 am

Adorable dogs. Dogs are awesome.

..I remember my first game... Oh Sega Genesis... I love you. lol funny yellow hat.
Back to top Go down
Solara
pнyѕιcιan
Solara

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

They're so cute!
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
ĸazeĸage
Crimzen

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks everyone! ^^

Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am

I liek the puppies. :3
Frosty looks like he will own the world, I just live in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crimzen's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimzen's Games   Crimzen's Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimzen's Games
Page 1 of 1